How to Select the Perfect Moving Box Supplier
Running a moving company is no easy task! There are several moving parts ranging from customer satisfaction, marketing, to scheduling crews. In order to earn those important 5-star reviews crews must not only look the part, but have the tools necessary to complete the job. Selecting your moving box vendor is an important part of getting the right type of boxes for each situation that presents itself.
Not all boxes are created equally your moving company needs a box supplier that can provide a range of boxes for different scenarios. At Collin Box, supplying our clients, professional moving and storage companies, with a variety of boxes for each unique situation is important and something we take pride in.
- Small Box (16 ½ X 12 5/8 x 12 5/8): Perfect for carrying small heaving items, books, or valuable record items. Keeping these types of items in a small moving box ensures items aren’t over packed and decreases the chance of a box being destroyed. Furthermore, you’ll protect crews by preventing boxes from becoming too heavy to be carried safely.
- Medium Box (18 x 18 x 16): The medium box is perfect for safely packing small kitchen appliances like: microwaves, blenders, food processors, and even linens. These boxes can easily be carried by one person but provide enough packing room for the small appliances.
- Large Box (18 x 18 x 24): This box is perfect to protect valuable lampshades, lamps, stuffed animals, toys, comforters, and more. Larger bulky items become much easier to move when they are packed into the easily stack-able large box. However, be careful not to overpack these boxes as the vast space can quickly become too heavy to carry safely.
- Dish Pack Box (18 x 18 x 27): A strong, double-walled boxes ensure your dishes will make it safely from point A to point B. Using bubble wrap and packing paper and this strong box is the perfect formula for keeping valuables safe!
- Extra Large Box (23 x 23 x 20): Easily carry and transport those large (but light) bulky items.
- Wardrobe Box (Varies): Tall and skinny with a metal rod to hang those valuable suits, dresses, and shirts. Imagine your close in a box it’s the most convenient and safest way to move clothing.
The moving industry can quickly become ubiquitous with so much competition. When you choose to use high quality products with the intended purpose, the success rates of jobs and happy customers will increase. Happy customers refer friends and family as well as leave great reviews. Selecting the right moving box supplier can not only save you money on supplies but also give your crews the tools they need to succeed and ultimately help your business.
Give your moving company the best chance to succeed!